Chocolate fondant puddingPosted: November 28, 2011
Ah….. warm chocolate fondant pudding straight from the oven. I was so anxious to see if the chocolate in the middle will be flowing when i break it with my spoon. Luckily it didn’t disappoint me!
Warm chocolate fondant pudding will go very well with vanilla ice cream but since I didnt have any in the fridge, chocolate ice cream was fine too. In fact, chocolate lovers like myself would prefer the double dose.
Chocolate Fondant Pudding
200g Dark Chocolate (70% choc)
100g Sugar ( I use 60g)
50g Plain flour
2tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Melt butter and chocolate in a double boiler
3. Butter the remikins and freeze it
4. rebutter the remikins
5. Beat sugar and eggs and egg yolks until ribbon stage
6. Add in brandy and vanilla extract into the sugar mixture
7. Mix sugar mixture into the chocolate mixture
8. fold in the flour
9. Pour into the remikins to ¾ full
10. Bake for 10 minutes
Garnish plate and dust icing sugar on top and ready to serve!!!
a little too airy. I might want to try a different recipe next time.